Last updated on August 31, 2022
Ub Technologies NL B.V., here onwards referred to as "Ub Technologies" or "UBT" or "company" or "we" or "us" in this document, is a privately held Company incorporated in The Netherlands.
"Services" term used in this document refers to the "Site", the "Website", the "Platform", the "Tools", the "Support" and the "Services" offered by UBT.
"Third Party Tools" term used in this document refers to the third party analytics tools, plugins, and APIs we work with. For example, Google APIs and international company register APIs.
"Cloud Service" term used in this document refers to usage of AWS Cloud services for storage and processing of the data.
When you use the "Services" of UBT, we understand that you trust us with your information. We take this trust in us seriously and do everything we can to safeguard your information. In doing so, we adhere to following principles:
- We don't ask for, or collect, information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, protect our rights or clients who have a legitimate interest to process or control the collected data.
- If you have any questions about your data, we will try our best to answer them via our support line.
- For any questions or concerns around the data privacy, users or visitors of our Services can reach out to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
- Why do we collect this information?
- What personal information do we collect and how do we collect this information?
- How do we use this information?
- How do we keep this information safe?
- How can you manage and delete your information?
- What are your rights?
- How do we comply and cooperate with regulators?
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your information for the following reasons:
- Use our services: To participate in our solutions and to use our services in general, we need to identify who you are and attribute content to you.
- Provide personalization of services: We may use your information to personalize the experience you have with our Services to make it easy for you to use our Services.
- Measure and improve our Services: By monitoring how you use our Services, we can identify areas for improvement of the services which we can incorporate in future releases of the Services.
- Impact on default risk of employer of the data subject: We use prior working experience of the data subject and network analyses to determine a potential contribution to the default risk of employers.
- Protection from fraud and abuse: We may use IP addresses and cookie data to protect against automated abuse. This abuse could take many forms including spamming and various other forms of automated attacks.
- Third Parties: We may use third party tools, plugins and APIs to provide your enhanced services. Information collected by these Third Parties helps us track your behaviour and provide a better experience.
- Other: We collect information for the purpose of responding to your requests/inquiries.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
The personal information is collected from public registries and annual reports and includes full name, date of birth, job commencement date, employer, job position, job title, annual compensation for the year, gender and total value of (in)direct shareholdings in the employer.
How do we use this information?
Personal information is collected after publication in the public registries or annual accounts.
We use prior working experience of the data subject and network analyses to determine a potential contribution to the default risk of employers.
Your personal information may be stored and processed outside your country with the Cloud Services.
How do we keep this information safe?
- All the personal data is stored in the Cloud Services and is encrypted in accordance with industry standards.
- Our account with Cloud Services is set up via Cloud Services' Identity and Access Management ensuring that each user is given only the permissions necessary to fulfill their job duties.
- We do not sell or rent personal information unless the client has a legitimate interest to process or control the collected data.
- We may share your Information with employees, contractors or partners of UBT that need to know that information in order to process it on UBT's behalf or to provide services available at UBT's websites have agreed not to disclose it to others and are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for the Company, or services for the collaboration in which they and Company are engaged.
- Cloud Services: Cloud services are subject to their own privacy policies. We use trusted Cloud Services with proven track record with regards Data privacy.
- Protection from fraud and abuse: We may use IP addresses to protect against automated abuse. In response to detection of any abuse, we may disable your account or take other appropriate action. In case, you observe any spam or other automated abuse occurring from our Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Furthermore, we share the data with Government or government investigating agencies only if the data is asked as evidence in an investigation.
- We use several physical and technical safeguards, including but not limited to above stated safeguards, to protect your personal information. Having said that, we do not warranty the security of any information you submit to us nor can we guarantee that our security safeguards cannot get breached. You are sharing your personal information with use at your own risk.
- In case of an unforeseen and uncontrollable data breach, we will try our best to inform the affected parties as early as possible.
How can you request, manage and delete your information?
- Updating your information: Once you're signed in, you can update and edit your information (including but not limited to your personal information, your workspace and content created by you). You can also change notification settings allowing you to decide the kind of communication that you receive from our Services.
- Deleting your information: You can delete your account, your posts or any other content you generate at any time from our Services. Upon a request for deletion, we take every step needed to remove the information from our systems. This process generally takes up to two months and could take up to six months to completely remove from all our systems due to limited bandwidth (due to (1) usage of Cloud Services to store the data (2) limited to resources). Some data may be retained for longer period to meet financial or legal obligations, to enforce our agreements, to ensure security and the continuity of our services. Certain unforeseen events such as outages, defects etc. may cause delays beyond the timeframes mentioned above. We will do everything necessary to remediate such issues.
Send us an e-mail via email@example.com specifying your request and inclusion of proof of identity if you are acting on your own behalf (as data subject) OR the written authority and proof of the data subject's identity and your own identity if you are acting on behalf of a data subject.
Utilize the following text:
To receive a copy of the personal data collected:
Please provide me with a copy in [PDF/JSON/CSV] format of all data you collected where I am the data subject.
To modify/rectify data stored:
Please modify the data as described below, with the proposed data.
[EXISTING DATA TO BE MODIFIED]
- To delete data stored:
Please remove all my personal data from your systems and provide me with confirmation.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data from our data protection officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
- You have the right to edit/amend/erase/delete the data
- If you have objections with regards to data usage, scale of data usage or processing and portability as described in previous sections of this policy, you should opt out of using our Services.
- You have the right to object the usage of the data for the purposes other than the ones stated in other sections of this policy.
- You have the right to customize or limit the processing of the data for the purposes other than the ones stated in other sections of this policy.
In case of any objections or concerns with regards to data or your rights, you can reach out to our data protection officer at email@example.com.
How do we comply and cooperate with regulators?
If your local country or European Union requirements apply to your personal data, you have the right to object to the processing of your information or export your information to another service. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise these rights.
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". UBT MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, RESPECTING THE SERVICES.
In the event of any dispute or difference arising between the parties hereto or as to the rights and obligations under this agreement or as to any claim monetary or otherwise of one party against the other or as to the Interpretation and effect of any terms and conditions of this agreement, such dispute or difference shall be referred to arbitration of a common Arbitrator if agreed upon or otherwise to two Arbitrators, one to be appointed by each of the parties to this agreement and such Arbitration shall be governed by the Dutch laws.
The validity of this agreement and effect or meaning of the terms hereof will be decided according to the law of Netherlands.
If anything in this document requires further clarification or if you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com